- Student, Faculty and Staff ID’s are made in the Student Activities Office, Monday – Fridays between 8am-6:30 pm.
- Students MUST bring a current class schedule and proof of identification (state driver’s license, passport, etc.) in order to get their ID’s.
- Faculty and Staff MUST bring either a memo from their Chairperson/Director or a memo from Human Resources stating the department you work in, and your title.
- Student ID’s are used for a number of reasons, but mainly it is a secondary form of photo ID. Student ID’s are used in the Library, Media Center , Middlesex County College Bookstore, and computer labs. In order to use the computer labs, physical education facilities, or take out books from the Library, you must show your current student ID.
- ID stickers – every semester, you MUST update your ID with a semester sticker from the Student Activities Office. In order to obtain a sticker, you must show your current class schedule.
- If you lose your ID, there will be a $10.00 replacement fee. The Student Activities Office will take cash or check (with a valid NJ drivers license).
Student organizations and departments that are affiliated with the college can bring their flyers to our office for approval. All promotional items should abide by the MCC Posting Procedures. view Posting Procedures >
We have events such as lectures, parties, film screenings, art exhibitions, etc. Be sure to check your Campus Cruiser announcements, the College Calendar and signs in the College Center for upcoming events.
The Office of Student Activities offers a free Pathfinder to every student. The Pathfinder lists campus resources, campus departments, campus policies and procedures, as well as a list of all buildings on campus including a campus map. Download Pathfinder.
Culinart Group is located in the college center, and can be reached at (732)- 906-2541. Catering for all events on campus must be coordinated through Culinart Group.