Full participation – visual art, creative writing, dance, music and theatre – $400
After the “Intent to Participate” form is filled and we receive the notification, we will send you an invoice. Please print and sign and send it back with either a check or P.O. payable to Middlesex County College.
- Submit your school’s Intent to Participate form (general overview form that lets the Festival know your school plans on attending): Monday, January 13, 2020
- Online workshop registration after registration closes. You will be sent an outline of workshops by Friday, January 24, 2020
- All entry fees must be received: Friday, February 14, 2020
- Visual artwork drop off to MCC and visual artwork installation: Friday, March 6, 2020
- Teen Arts parent and student visual arts celebration: Monday, March 9, 2020 at Middlesex County College
- Middlesex County Teen Arts Festival: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Visual artwork take-down: Wednesday, March 11 or by Friday, March 13, 2020
Please fill out the form below. Only ONE submission per high school and ONE per middle school.
**Please note: Only ONE submission per high school and ONE per middle school.
The 2020 Middlesex County Teen Arts Festival has been generously sponsored by the Middlesex County Office of Arts and History and the New Jersey State Council on the Arts.