Full Participation –Visual Art, Creative Writing, Dance, Music and Theatre – $400
- Submit Your School’s Intent to Participate Form (general overview form that lets the Festival know your school plans on attending): Friday, February 1, 2019
- Online Workshop Registration after registration closes. You will be sent an outline of workshops by February 8th, 2019.
- All Entry Fees must be received : February 22, 2019
- Visual Artwork Drop off to MCC: March 8, 2019
- Visual Artwork Installation: March 11, 2019
- Teen Arts Parent and Student Visual Arts celebration: March 11, 2019 at 6.30-8.30pm at Middlesex County College.
- Middlesex County Teen Arts Festival: March 13, 2019 (there will be a snow day of March 15)
- Visual Artwork take-down: Thursday, March 14, 2019 or Monday March 18 if a snow day
Please fill out the form below. Only ONE submission per high school and ONE per middle school.
**Please note: Only ONE submission per high school and ONE per middle school.
The 2019 Middlesex County Teen Arts Festival has been generously sponsored by the Middlesex County Office of Arts and History and the New Jersey State Council on the Arts.